Subject: FW: AÜE kutse World Governments Summit 11.-13.02.2025 ja maj.min dialoog
From: "MKM info" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2024 13:22:06 +0200

From: Iti Press <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, September 5, 2024 10:41 PM
To: Anu Vask - MKM <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Maria 
Belovas <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Tiiu Mõtus 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: AÜE kutse World Governments Summit 11.-13.02.2025 ja maj.min 
dialoog

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere

Sel nädalal on laekunud kaks teemat, mis seotud majandusministeeriumiga ja 
kuna nende vahemälus on Tiit Riisalo, siis täpsemalt temale.

Manuses kutse endisele majandus- ja tehnoloogiaministrile, Tiit Riisalole 
World Governments Summit 11.-13.02.2025. Kutse on saatnud Omar Sultan Al 
Olama, Minister of State for Artificial Intelligence, Digital Economy and 
Remote Work Aplications, UAE.

World Government Summit 2024 osales HTM Kristina Kallas

Teiseks leiate alt kirja AÜE majandusministeeriumi kontaktilt, milles ta 
annab teada AÜE soovist jätkata majandusministrite vahelist dialoogi. 
Emiraatide poolt minister H.E. Abdulla bin Touq.

Arutame. Lisage palun keda vaja. Iti

Iti Press

Deputy Head of Mission
Embassy of the Republic of Estonia
United Arab Emirates
+971 54 709 6222

From: Maryam Abdulaziz AlMualla <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2024 10:09 AM
To: Estonian Embassy in Abu Dhabi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Economic Sector - Point of Contact

Greetings from the Ministry of Economy,

I hope this message finds you well. I would appreciate your assistance in 
connecting me with a point of contact within your embassy to facilitate and 
follow up on the discussions between H.E. Abdulla bin Touq, Minister of 
Economy, and H.E. Tiit Riisalo, Minister of Economic Affairs and Information 
Technology.

Thank you for your support.

Maryam Abdulaziz AlMualla
Assistant Project Manager
Special Projects Department - Minister Office

مريم عبدالعزيز المعلا
مساعد مدير مشاريع
مكتب الوزير - إدارة المشاريع الخاصة

Ext 440 تحويلة
Dir 026131440 مباشر
P.O. BOX 3625 صندوق بريد
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 <http://www.moec.gov.ae/> moec.gov.ae

  _____

MOE Site: www.economy.ae <http://www.economy.ae>

This email and any attachments are sent in confidence, subject to applicable 
legal privilege and upon the basis that the recipient will conduct 
appropriate virus checks. If you receive this email in error, please 
telephone us upon receipt: you are strictly prohibited from using, copying 
or disseminating it or any information contained in it, save to the intended 
recipient. Internet communications are not secure and Ministry of Economy. 
is not responsible for their abuse by third parties, nor for any alteration 
or corruption in transmission, nor for any damage or loss caused by any 
virus or other defects.
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail